¡¡

¡¡

žç(Sun)

Á¦¸ñ: 2009 years January
À̸§: Çѿ츮

µî·ÏÀÏ: 2009-02-12 22:13
Á¶È¸¼ö: 191 / Ãßõ¼ö: 51

January 3rd Monday 2009 years.

In tomorrow, I will be have an operation for phimosis.
So, I and my brother are worried about it.
And we are scary about my sister. Because after the operation, we can't do even to standing up. So Yu-ri will try to kick our penis.
So, we have to listen her very well and we have to listen her request.
My friends said, the doctor shot between the penis and it's rind.
And It's not once. almost more than ten. After that, they cut it's rind. And they needlework. Over that, they roll the bandage. Then It finish.
I hope to it won't be hurt. And we pray and pray.

Tuesday 4th January 2009 years.

Today was the day. I had an operation for phimosis.
So I was scary so much. I almost cry but I didn't.
First, doctor shot for my penis fifth times.
It was so hurt. I cried. At then, doctor told me that, if you don't want to be hurt, then you have to be quiet. Ok?
So I shut up. After that, it wasn't hurt any more.
It was good after the shut. Any way now I am a adult men.
Over the operation, it be comfortable. My sister did serve as a slave.
And I ate pizza and play with Nintendo DS. It was the worest day in my hole life and at the same time it was great day.

January 7th Wednesday 2009 years.

Today I got a call in fun fun phone. It was first time in funfun phone.
My teacher's name is Pia. But I didn't having a English name.
So Pia gave me my English name. My name is Aaron.
Moses brother in Bible. I love my name. Anyway we were talk about my family,
about my future, and about Pia.
First, I said for her, I have Father. He is a pastor. Soddenly, she surprised.
And mother is housewife and I have younger sister, and younger brother.
Second, I explanation my future. I want to be a pastor like my father.
Because I want to give a glory for God, so I want to be a pastor.
Third, she told me about her. She's come from Philippine.
And... it was at all. Anyway I like her. So I can't be wait her.

January 9th Friday 2009 years.

Today I went to the urology. I putted some disinfectant on my penis.
It wasn't painfuler than last time of putting.
First of all, they tear at the bandages. Second, they putted some disinfectant and yellow of cream on my penis. And third, they apply a bandage again.
I asked for them, 'what day is over of tear at the bandages?'
And they answered, It's after ten day. I shocked. But it is little good.
Because I don't have to get up early and I don't have to work hard.
However, I little want to tear at the bandages and play very much with in free.

January 11st Sunday 2009 years.

Today was so bored. Very~ bored.
Today was my father's birthday.
So, I was excited from beginning morning.
But first, we went to church because of today's Sun.
Over the worship, it was time to have a party of father's birth.
Before to father's come back, I and my sister wrote the card with watch ¹«ÇѵµÀü.
When he came, we welcomed and so excited. But it was almost end.
After he came, first he ordered to me buy the things to eat.
It was different with our plan. So we told for him, we are going to go to the E¡¤mart. But he didn't listened us and told me that, 'Just buy the food. If you don't I will understand for you don't want to have a birthday party.
So, I did. After we ate, it end. How nihility! How dumbfounded!
However I disappointed for father so much.

January 13rd Tuesday 2009 years.

Today was great day. From today, I'll learn chinese with éïûð, my sister and my brother. So we had to got up earlier than usual morning. At ten O'clock, she came.
First, we learned about our chinese name. After that, we learned about the chinese's pronunciation. It was difficult.
Over the chinese class, I had a lunch with µ¿¼öteacher. Because he wants to learn about drum for me. The reason is he saw my drum ability. Start of song, I started with my stick in usual. So he told me that he was charmed for me. Anyway I agreed. After my agreed, he bought me some spaghetti. It was so delicious.
However maybe he is a 8th drum disciple for me.
Anyway I'll teach him as he does his best as well.

January 15th Thursday 2009 years.

¤Ñ¤Ñ;I advanced my pocket money. The total of 15000won, it is for 3weeks on my pocket money. It is serious but the reason is affirmatively.
I bought the Classic Music CD for mother. It is for her birthday present.
Because she wanted is so much.. So, I advanced my pocket money to buy the CD.
Today I went to the ±³º¸ library. Because I almost finished my vocabulary, so we were going to buy the new vocabulary. I and my mother were collect lots kind of vocabulary. But we have to collect one. Finally, I collect one. Every page, the color was look comfortable and the letter's size and style was moderation.
After collect my English vocabulary, I bought my Math collection of problems. And I bought the new comic book. My sister bought with her money too.
When we came out from the library, I was so hungry. So I importuned for mom.
And we did. I collect 'Shanghai spice burger'. It is my favorite hamburger.
When we arrived at home, Taeri was stayed at home alone. He was poor so mom make a ººÀ½¹ä for him. And his face change happy. Today was great. I made a good remembrance. I'm so happy because of I have good family.

January 16th Friday 2009 years.

Today was cool. Because It was snowing from daybreak. So, I played with my brother and sister in snow.
First we played the 'snow fight'. We made a wall, and one place was mine and another place was my brother's and sister's. I made a big snow lump. When the fight started, my sister threw at first.
But she focused one lady in mistake. So she said sorry. And the fight started again. I threw the snow without aim.
In sudden, the snow hit him right on his head.
So he felt upset and at the same time he get a counterattack. But I avoid them at all. Taeri was have to go. Because it was time to go to the academy.
When I go, I and my sister made a snow men. We put the ice hat, leaves eyebrows , icicle wings and two twig for arms. It was cute. Over to play in snow, I ate the ¹Ì¿ª±¹ and bought the snack for eat. when I started to study, father called me. Come out and let's go to the hospital. Yes. Today was last of pain my penis.
I went to the hospital and pull out the bits of thread in my penis.
It was very hart. So much. Doctor made my penis thick. I asked the reason, he told me that, 'Listen the good sounds for you wife when you marry.' I understood.
Anyway I tanks to doctor and I feel free. I worried about future of Taeri.

January 18th Sunday 2009 years.

Today was so bad. Because I got a little enteritis concurrent with diarrhea.
Today before yesterday, I vomited in late night. It was so painful.
I couldn't breath well and my heart felt heavy so much.
When I finished to drop dung, finally I vomit. It was so pain.
Over to vomiting, it felt better. After the day, in Sunday, I could go to the church.
It was lucky. I'm thanking for God.

January 19th Monday 2009 years.

Today was good. Because I get a family trip today.
First, we went to the KINTEX. There were sled place, ballon play ground, and a junior boat. And a special, there were bubble show. I enjoyed in there so much. Over the play in there, we went to the ¾à¼öµ¿. And we ate a °¨ÀÚÅÁ there. It was great. I hope we get family trip often.

January 20th Tuesday 2009 years.

Today, I saw the playacting with my family. The subject was 'Human comedy'.
And the title was comedy. There are three story in the one playacting.
First story/ There were one family. Father went to the port to make a money.
But during to making money, there was thunder on the ship. Finally, he's death.
Nevertheless, player made us fun. Father tried to get out in the ship, but his abdomen was so big. So he couldn't got out. The expression, face, gesture was all fun.
Second story/ They made a song to make us fun. They sang a song with rhythmic movement. The the words of a song was like this; There was country person. He came up to the Seoul. He saw the naengmyeon. So he ordered the naengmyeon.
He ate the naengmyeon. It was very delicious. During to eating, he sneezed.
So the noddle came out from his nose. It came out ooze its way, it came out ooze its way.
The player followed the words of a song. It was make spectator laugh.
Third story/ It was most fun what I saw the playacting. There are six men.
They make a people to disguise theirselves. There were one hotel.
So, lots caller came. Suddenly a burglar came in. And one couple came in and dance teacher(hotel's owner's daughter is learning dance. but her parents hate so much.) came in. And the story be topsy-turvy. Finally detective catched the burglar. And another men punished the burglar. The fun point is, detective was hotel's owner, and burglar's lover was coffe seller. Six men make twenty men.
I want to introduce this playacting for all people.

January 21st Wednesday 2009 years.

Today, I clipped my hair in the hair shop. Because it was time to cut my hair.
I went to the hair shop who my father's student's mom. But her ability is so bad.
Every time of she's cutting, the hair overbalanced right and left. And right hair usually dip up. So I hate her cutting ability. However then again, she always give a money. It is a special sale. So, when my brother go there, he's not go there for cut his hair, he just go for receive the money. My brother usually called it free money. And reduce, FM(free money).
In coming way, I bought a some cookies and some snakes.
I didn't have them yet. I will eat them with saving.
I like and hate the hair shop.

January 30th Friday 2009 years.

These days, I'm calling with Philippines who my English teacher. She is my English phon teacher. She live in Philippine and her job is phon teacher.
I like her because of we are same Christian and she is kind for me.
We are on the phone just at three time in a week. We talk about my life and  everyday life. During to dialog with her, it is so fun. And the mouse move ¡®³ª¹ß³ª¹ß¡¯. Because I'm up and coming so, I just say and say don't take care of it be     get wrong. I learn about Philippine's culture and people and church reason of Niki.
So I always thanks for her. Today receive letter from Niki. She sends a letter in the Philippine. She wrote like this; How gracious God will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you...
It was first time to receive English letter. I'm so thanks for her. I will ask her address, and I will answer letter.

-ÃßõÇϱ⠠   -¸ñ·Ïº¸±â  
ÀÇ°ß(ÄÚ¸àÆ®)À» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌÀ¯: ±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§
¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ µî·ÏÀÏ Á¶È¸
40  . 2014-03-20 162
39  . 2014-03-20 166
38  . 2014-03-20 182
37  2009years. November 2009-11-09 251
36  2009years. October 2009-10-16 212
35  ¿µ¼ºÀÏÁö ¾²±â 2009-09-27 384
34  2009years. September 2009-09-01 235
33  "Seung-Gyu Lee" 2009-02-13 332
32  2009 years February 2009-02-12 185