¡¡

¡¡

žç(Sun)

Á¦¸ñ: 2009 years February
À̸§: Çѿ츮

µî·ÏÀÏ: 2009-02-12 22:17
Á¶È¸¼ö: 185 / Ãßõ¼ö: 22

February 2nd Monday 2009 years.

Today I went to the Children park to play with my family. There were zoo in the park, and there were a botanical garden. We went to the zoo first. There were cows(lots kind of.), tigers(lots kind of), monkeys(lots kind of.) fish(lots kind of.) and a lots birds. But there were not elephants, kangaroos, giraffes. Because they don't leave cold places. After we saw the animals, I and my little brother, sister rode the camel. It was very excited. But there were little problem. It was so sake. And my heap was so heart because of its wen. But it was so fun. After riding camel, we went to the botanical garden. There were banana trees, mandarin trees, and coconut palm trees. But it was so boring. Because, it didn't move.

February 4th Wednesday 2009 years.

These days, I'm taking a exercise. Not just exercise, daybreak exercise. And I take with my father. It's so good memory. These days, almost of kids can't be with their father. Because, their fathers are all busy, and in Sunday fathers are all sleep because of sleepy. Nevertheless, my father is busy but he make a time for play with us of take exercise with us. So, I'm thanking for God because of give a good father to play with me. And he teaching me about philosophy. My father's philosophy is 'Loving the life'. So, I made my philosophy. It's 'Let's give a glory for God when we do every things'. When I grow up, I'll teach my kids like my father. And I will plant good memory for their inside of head. Actually my highest respect was Livingstone. But now, father is. I love my father so much. I love you!!

February 5th Thursday 2009 years.

Today was so good. I went to the 'Eden musical instrument shopping street' with my mom for buy the violin. Because my aunt give money for buy the violin for Ÿ®. So we went to the 'Eden musical instrument shopping street'. But there are different reason for me. Church's drum's tom is have a different sounds. So I needed a drum tuner, and the drum rods sticks has break, so I needed new drum sticks. We walked around the shopping street. There were so many kinds of guitar, drum, piano, saxophone, and violin. First, we went in to the violin shop. We found out the prise and the place of origin. After that, we called for aunt. She told us that, 'I'll give you a violin what ÇöÁÖ(my cousin) used just a few months. And buy the new violin when Ÿ® grew up with what I gave you the money.' So, we don't had to bought the new violin. Buy the way, we went to the drum shop. I bought good drum sticks and a good drum tuner. I felt so good. During to coming back home, I and my mom bought a toast. I ate a bacon toast, and my mom bought a special toast. We ate very deliciously at during to coming.
After ate dinner, I and Ÿ® took a bath. Because, it was time to rub off dirt. So, I put the bathtub on the floor of bath room. And I make it full of water in the bathtub. Over the ready, we jump in to the bathtub. And we fight with water spray. I stand up for clean my glasses. Suddenly, he shotted the water spray for my penis. It was little hurt. So, I put water full in the cup, and I pour down on his head. Finally I won. Over the play in bathtub, mom came in. And she rub off dirt Ÿ®. Ÿ® cry and cry because of it's hurt. During to he rubbing off his dirt, I revenged. I shotted with water spray to his penis. The accuracy was 100%. Ÿ® move left and right, so mom hit his back with big sounds 'paak'! Like this, my revenged end. I rub off my dirt. I was almost eraser. The dirt came out so much. Through the rub off my dirt efforts, my skin be very soft. I'm thanking for God.
Because God gave me a good family. Like father. He exercise with me in daybreak. And mom. She take shopping with me and make a time for me. And Ÿ®. I can play with him everyday. So, I'm so thanking for God. And I love my family so much.

February 6th Friday 2009 years.

Today in lunch, I watched the movie with my father. We watched 'Sound of cowbell'. It was bored for me. But few of people were cry. But I didn't feel sad.
The thread of the story was simple. There are old man and wife. They live in country. They have a old cow. It's age is 40. So it can't move or walk well. Because It is time to die for its. Finally the man buy a new cow. It is having a baby in it's stomach. The old cow is dying and dying. The reason of the young cow take away it's meal. So the old cow become thin. And it get a bad skin. A long time after, the cow beared calf. But the calf wasn't a male. So the man get angry. Because female isn't expensive. Finally he sell the female calf. And soon the old cow died. The man cry and cry. Because until at then, he became attached.
Over to watched movie, we went to the instant noodle. It is not just noodle. It is Japanese dishes. And its shape is different with Korean noddle. The taste is different with Korean noddle too. I like it so much.
In the dinner, I played badminton with my little brother and little sister. Ah, mother too. We went to the playground first. But there were so many people on there. So we changed the places. We went to the in front of apartment. There were none. We played just a little minutes and came back to home.

February 9th Monday 2009 years.

From today, my brother would wear the glasses. The reason is NDS. From he bought the NDS, he put his eyes on the screen of NDS till now. Anyway we went to the South Gate's trading center. Because their prize is more cheep. My brother would like to choice his glasses's color. He collect blue. After he wore the glasses, he looked smart. After he bought his glasses, we ate the 'frozen pollack pot stew' for dinner. It's my favorite food in kind of pot stew. Over the dinner, I wasn't full yet. So we ate boiled fish paste. But It wasn't full either. So we ate doughnut too. Finally it be little full. So we came with good feel.

February 10th Tuesday 2009 years.

In these days, our family are going to the school to excercise in daybreak.
We got up at 6o'clock. And we wore the sports clothes with take a badminton. After that, we went to the school. We position at bright place and played badminton. My father is best player and I am second, my little brother is third and little sister was fourth. Anyway we played so much and enjoyed the exercise.
Actually I think it is not good for me. Because it is so tired.

February 11st Wednesday 2009 years.

Today I receive ID of 'Maple story'. I was so upset because of 'it'.
I have a friend who bad and malice guy. Before to tree weeks from vacation, I do me a favor for him about ID. Because I'm not interesting in low level ID. So I resolve to favor for him. I gave him a points in syber. Actually it is come from real money. I gave him thirteen thousand won. But he use just fourteen thousand won. It means, he keep secret sixteen thousand won. I was really up set. So I hit him so much. And finally, I receive ID and another points. I won't believe him forever.

February 12nd Thursday 2009 years.

This afternoon, I bought a new jumper. I will wear it with my school uniform.
It is not much warm and not much cool. It between of them. So I love it.
Its color is indigo. It has lots pockets and feel good.
Today I went to the shopping mall. It is little far away, so we went to there by subway. When we arrive at the mall, we went to the second floor first. It is for adult. My mom did eye shopping. It means, don't buy the clothes and just looking at them or find something. And the next, we went to the fourth floor. There are for teenagers. I wanted to bought a hood T. But there were so many and much better things were there. So, I collect lots things. But I had to buy just at one. So, I bought a jumper. It is really good. It is looks like a hood T and thin, and little warm. So I love it so much. Over bought my clothes, we went to the third floor.
It was for kid. I thought it was for my little brother. It was right. She bought his T and jacket. It was one set. I thought it would be really is becoming for my little brother. When we finished to bought the clothes, we went to the 'Home plus' where next to the shopping mall. At first, we lend a cart. Because the burden were so heavy. And we ate a jajangmyeon and Chinese-style hotchpotch cooked chiefly with noodles. It was really delicious. After we ate the foods, we came back to home. But during to coming home, it was really hard to move because of the burden.
I realized one. During to shopping is fun and comfortable but coming back is so hard.
-ÃßõÇϱ⠠   -¸ñ·Ïº¸±â  
ÀÇ°ß(ÄÚ¸àÆ®)À» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌÀ¯: ±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§
¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ µî·ÏÀÏ Á¶È¸
40  . 2014-03-20 163
39  . 2014-03-20 167
38  . 2014-03-20 183
37  2009years. November 2009-11-09 252
36  2009years. October 2009-10-16 213
35  ¿µ¼ºÀÏÁö ¾²±â 2009-09-27 386
34  2009years. September 2009-09-01 236
33  "Seung-Gyu Lee" 2009-02-13 333
 2009 years February 2009-02-12 185